help hacking

OtterFox

1) we arnt alowed to post asking help to hack things? you have to do it disecretly rite?

Requesting help is fine, requesting that someone do something for you is not.

2) im at a boys school so no girls (im not too sure about that one though)

I'm not sure where you were going with this one but I can think of too many ways it could have disturbing results so I'm going to leave it alone.

3) i never even thought of changing grades. i was just going to shut down some of the computers in our class (half the people in my class are total retards) and piss people off

This is easy enough to accomplish with little effort. Ultimately though, it's likely to bring you more harm than fun and is, essentially, pointless. Because you think someone is a retard is no reason to attempt to 'hack' a school network. It has the possible effect (no matter how little you think you're doing) of potentially messing up your schooling and career and the schooling/career of other students. Long story short; Dumb idea. Also, might I recommend not attempting to piss people off because it's one of the worst things you can do in life if you don't want to deal with trouble or can't handle people.

4) no one wants to help a noob hacker...im sure everyone was noob at one stage.

True, we were all noobs at some point but we don't like people asking us to do something for them where we had to learn it ourselves. We dislike those who ask us to commit some ridiculously pointless and potentially harmful act on their behalf even more.

We are, however, generally happy to help people out with something they are trying to accomplish providing it isn't harmful, likely to get anyone in a huge amount of trouble (at whatever level be that school, college, university or your country's laws) or illegal to the point that it's highly likely that we (or you, for that matter) would get arrested. In general though, yes we are happy to help. :)

5) no one likes my signature...well just so you know. im not going to change it.

Well that's fine, providing it's within the rules we have no problem with it. Some people might see the almost amusing irony in what your signature stands for and your original question but hey, I'll leave that to the flamers ;)

6) hacking school is bad

Yes it is. See answer 3.

This has been a service anouncement by Moonlit. Thank you for listening.

Not all crackers are bad. I don't crack anything that is going to hurt someone, although I do crack for personal gain. I won't steal someone's creditcard number but I will borrow their account to download a file. Also I'll get a friends account back if someone cracks it.

Okay, to save time I think i'll try somthing new...

the following are the required responces for this type of post...(in no sane order)

1 ) If you can't get the account you want yourself, you're not responable to have it.

2 ) What do you need an admin account for anyway?

3 ) Google is your friend!(I'm to lasy to color code it sorry...)

4 ) :evil: OMG OMG OMG!!!1! you can't ask that here OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!one :evil:

5 ) ...where's the mod this totaly needs some locking

6 ) random flaming!

7 ) You really should read the sickys first!!

8 ) Dude I'm the |33t haxz0r. but i'm not going to help you becasue I'm just too |33t to even talk to you... nevermind that's what I'm doing right now.

9 ) more random flaming!

10 ) other

am i missing somthing?

I don't like you, this isn't a joke either. I hate you.

For the record I'm not a hacker, I crack and I exploit, I know a little code but nothing usefull.

OtterFox you sound like a liar, I'll believe that you're a coder when you post some of your work. You say that you wrote a program to run other programs in VB but you wouldn't be able to run your program. Also programs are not blocked because of their names, they are blocked because of their location.

well if you push 'F5' or the play button in VB it will run your program.

5) no one likes my signature...well just so you know. im not going to change it.

Don't be an asshole about it, if we really didn't want you to have that signature we could probably get a mod to change it.

sorry if i was being a 'asshole' about it. but you guys were mocking my motto i didnt mean to sound so 'assholeish'

4) no one wants to help a noob hacker...im sure everyone was noob at one stage.

When I was a noob, I had to learn BASIC and Assembler to get the computer to do anything useful. Go away and read as much as you can.

yea thats what im going to be doing this weekend. im starting on the 'Hacking: Where to begin' thread this weekend.

thanks metatron :)

Okay, to save time I think i'll try somthing new...

the following are the required responces for this type of post...(in no sane order)

1 ) If you can't get the account you want yourself, you're not responable to have it.

2 ) What do you need an admin account for anyway?

3 ) Google is your friend!(I'm to lasy to color code it sorry...)

4 ) :evil: OMG OMG OMG!!!1! you can't ask that here OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!one :evil:

5 ) ...where's the mod this totaly needs some locking

6 ) random flaming!

7 ) You really should read the sickys first!!

8 ) Dude I'm the |33t haxz0r. but i'm not going to help you becasue I'm just too |33t to even talk to you... nevermind that's what I'm doing right now.

9 ) more random flaming!

10 ) other

am i missing somthing?

I don't like you, this isn't a joke either. I hate you.

Whooo.. Buzz kill...

Why don't you like me? I like you.. don't you want to be my friend anymore? if you be my friend I'll be yours.

OtterFox, hacking a school is one of the worst things you can do, School Admins are sometimes the worst as they often have very little funds and therefore protect what they have heavily. Also you can forget about higher education if you get into problems. You can also ruin hundreds of other peopls futures by deleting certain things. All of this Hacking is not about.

good points...ill stop trying to hack school then. ill try to hack my mates nextdoor nehibors wifi :)

that cant be bad can it.

now i just need to do a pile of reading up on how to hack his wifi

For the record I'm not a hacker, I crack and I exploit, I know a little code but nothing usefull.

OtterFox you sound like a liar, I'll believe that you're a coder when you post some of your work.

ok then freakish.

i can email you and anyone else my pandora client that i created.

i will also post the url for you guys to download it when ive uploaded it to somewhere :D

awww it brings back memories, of course it was a little easier back then, we had acorns and later win32 boxes.

The head of the department couldn't care less but we had this know it all tech, he inspired me to go beyond installing and playing games into some really mean stuff. god it was awesome.

Not that i imagine the NT OS's will be much harder, but then i've never tried.

So OtterFox if you are codie i'm sure you have a rough idea of where to look. hell, getting it wrong can't get you in anymore trouble than getting it right.

we only had one win16 box, it was a weird 486 DX2 / acorn it could be booted as either. it was mainly used as a server for the acorn network but when thay took that down they used the 486 function with the win network. i so wanted that computer.