Win Live Usb

Phantom

I have recently came across a problem Dual booting my Computer with windows 7 and unbuntu 10.10.

The problem is that my windows 7 installation disk is unbootable. It works if I run it from inside a exising windows OS. However atm only Ubuntu 10.10 is installed on that machine.

Is there a way to get a widows OS running from a usb then run the CD from inside that OS?

My Windows 7 disk is the full version and my pc can boot from CD and USB. Also I would prefer it if the Windows OS was xp as it is the only other Windows OS disk I have avaliable.

I have recently came across a problem Dual booting my Computer with windows 7 and unbuntu 10.10.

The problem is that my windows 7 installation disk is unbootable. It works if I run it from inside a exising windows OS. However atm only Ubuntu 10.10 is installed on that machine.

Is there a way to get a widows OS running from a usb then run the CD from inside that OS?

My Windows 7 disk is the full version and my pc can boot from CD and USB. Also I would prefer it if the Windows OS was xp as it is the only other Windows OS disk I have avaliable.

You can boot windows 7 from flash drive. and is it that the disk is just not bootable from the getgo or is it that it just isnt booting? and when you install windows 7 on a harddrive with a grub loader it removes the grub loader I believe or it atleast just removes the reference to grub, I just did that on my machine and had to reinstall ubuntu 10.10 wasnt annoying because i didnt have anything in ubuntu substantial but still.