The Capability Of The Fon With Jasager

Hello call me Biggs. have been researching a few sites and im trying to find a few things out about what a fon with jasager and what it is fully capable of. what i mean by this is does it receive wifi then make its own network out of this. or you need to receive the wifi thro the computer then send thro ethernet in to the fon. im prity sure i know how it works like with the accepting of the computers probes blah blah blah ect. but please direct me to a tut tell me how to set up the dhcp or w.e

i have never seen a post explaining about this.

------------

BIGGS

Hello call me Biggs. have been researching a few sites and im trying to find a few things out about what a fon with jasager and what it is fully capable of. what i mean by this is does it receive wifi then make its own network out of this. or you need to receive the wifi thro the computer then send thro ethernet in to the fon. im prity sure i know how it works like with the accepting of the computers probes blah blah blah ect. but please direct me to a tut tell me how to set up the dhcp or w.e

i have never seen a post explaining about this.

------------

BIGGS

What Jasager does while running on a router is spoofs other network names making the connecting client connect to your Jasager driven router instead of the normal network. From there you probably want to give them internet so they dont think anything is wrong. you can hook it right to your regular router that servs your internet connection OR even more interesting have it go to a computer that shares its internet connection. This computer need to have two ethernet cards one to connect to your internet and the other to connect wired to the Fonera or other router running Jasager. you need to setup ICS on this computer the procedure to do this depends on what OS your running but there are plenty of posts about setting this up in these forums. Hope this clarifies what you need to do.