Gotoassist & Gotomeeting Linux Support

Darren makes a great pitch for GoToAssist so I went online to check it out to only to find out that they do not currently offer Linux support. What do you think about bringing that up to Citrix? I'd like to know if they have an anticipated support date and what their recommended workaround is. Use WINE? Run it inside a Windows VM? Are there other options? Are any officially supported?

Awesome show, keep it up.

References:

Thats why I use TeamViewer. Supports Window, Mac and Linux.

Darren makes a great pitch for GoToAssist so I went online to check it out to only to find out that they do not currently offer Linux support. What do you think about bringing that up to Citrix? I'd like to know if they have an anticipated support date and what their recommended workaround is. Use WINE? Run it inside a Windows VM? Are there other options? Are any officially supported?

The only reason Darren makes a great pitch for GoToAssist, is because they sponsor the Hak5 Show. If they didn't, I don't think Darren would care at all.

Edited by Infiltrator