Anyone Read Hackin9 Magazine?

Thamdhz

Hi All,

I began reading Hackin9 Magazine ever since Shannon mentioned it on a show a while back.I would love to subscribe and get physical copies of this mag but don't see anywhere on their site to subscribe, just looks like free zines for dl.. I have a sony PRS-300 but it sucks to read this mag on.. (thinking about getting a nook .. anyways does anyone actually subscribe and get this mag physically in the mail? Or does anyone know of a good cheap ereader that does mags like this good?

Yeah I read those Magazines they quite good if you are into security and all that.

I normally download them straight from the website.

Yea I love the zine ... prob just going to keep on downloading it .. but need a better eReader to view them on.. idk we'll see how eBay treats me this week

I created an ad for Offsec that was in an issue last year, but I never actually read the magazine or got a copy. I've heard good things though. Is it like a 2600 type of hacking zine, or more corporate IT infosec stuff?