My First Real Case Mod

eovnu87435ds

So I made my first real PC case mod, so I thought I'd show it to you all! I took a PowerMac G3 tower, and modified it to fit something a bit more powerful than what was originally in there.

Pics are here, please tell me what you think, and what I can do to make it even better!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2083828&id=1050844701&l=da7c80bdc4

Sorry, I don't have a FaceBook account. Is there another way that you could make the pictures available?

Thank you.

wow niiiiiiiiiiiiice :)

lights n everything woot +1

sweet mod dude ...

here's one i did last week ...

that looks quite nice, very professionally done. Ive been thinking of putting a 4-5" lcd screen in the case and use it to show information about temperatures, fan speeds, wattage, etc.

Edited by eovnu87435ds

very nice work dude, what did Apple say about your Mod?

Edited by Infiltrator

not sure yet... I normally take a trip to the apple store every week or so, talking tech and stuff with some of the geniuses, in effort to get my foot in the door for a job position. I should bring it next time I go.

the geniuses around here know nothing i asked them if i could just put windows 7 on my macbook pro and they where like no you use parallel so i was like bam whiped out my MBP and booted it up and went into windows 7 nothing to do with mac osx anymore.

@eovnu yeah thats what im planning to do when i get an audrino ... i suppose you could run it from another graphics card & it would def look pretty

hmmmmm ?? i have some spare graphics cards and a small lcd screen :)