LAPTOP

thor2002ro

yep that's about it .... i kind of have the skills but lack imagination :(

but the usbs in the laptop are like a hub ... :( 4 united usb plugs...

any ideeas here?

i have space in the laptop but it's in the lower right :( and i was thinking can't i use a usb hub??? may be later i will put more devices there... and this laptop is pretty big so it will fit i think...

Later edit: i can see the wifi card and it has 2 wires that go to the lcd... i asume thats the antena.... if i connect 2 more wires with a standard antena connector and connect an antena to it will the both antenas work? or i have to unpug the build in antena?

I was melting down some borked fake coins, and managed to drop a spoonful of molten metal on the kitchen floor. The results were amazing, as the floor was cold and the metal set in this cool splatter pattern instantly. I had one attached to my notebook for a while, but it fell off.

To do it at home, you need some kinda low temp melting metal (the type they make warhammer figures from or something similar), a spoon, and a gas stove. You melt the metal until its boiled off the crap and impuritys, then drop it from about 5ft onto some cold greased ceramic tiles (and your shoe, but lets not talk about that). Wait until it sets, then carefully remove it. The grease should mean it doesn't stick to the floor.

If you still live at home, don't try this. My flatmates weren't to impressed so I can only imagine what your parents would say.

I was melting down some borked fake coins, and managed to drop a spoonful of molten metal on the kitchen floor. The results were amazing, as the floor was cold and the metal set in this cool splatter pattern instantly. I had one attached to my notebook for a while, but it fell off.

To do it at home, you need some kinda low temp melting metal (the type they make warhammer figures from or something similar), a spoon, and a gas stove. You melt the metal until its boiled off the crap and impuritys, then drop it from about 5ft onto some cold greased ceramic tiles (and your shoe, but lets not talk about that). Wait until it sets, then carefully remove it. The grease should mean it doesn't stick to the floor.

If you still live at home, don't try this. My flatmates weren't to impressed so I can only imagine what your parents would say.

I'll have to give it a shot with the extra ceramic tile I have lying around from when I remodeled my families' fireplace mantel and kitchen. Thanks for instructions and I'm sure I'll end up burning at least my shoes if not my entire yard/house.

• 2 weeks later...

It seems my new laptop request has been approved ( :shock: :D 8) ) so I'm _really_ going to get a couple of stickers printed. I mean, I can't be seen using a laptop with a Dell logo on it... Seriously, ewwwww!