This forum is crap with all the spam

Duelus

Well so far we have 3 mods and a admin watching this. I try and get as much of it as I can, but like I said I can't be here 24/7. If you notice the spam gets deleted within hours of being posted, sometimes minutes. So until that point, all I can suggest you do is ignore it, or at the most, flag it as spam. It will be dealt with, but maybe people need to be a bit more patient.

Or we can make everyone a moderator, but thats kinda like smoking in a fireworks factory.

whats funny is the amount of spam i kill before people see it and complain.

i think all teh mods and admin should take a break for a week, and see how flooded the boards get with spam, it would make eavryone more thankful

i think every one should stop fucking moaning at VaKo, this dude doesnt get enough respect as he should.

so stop being little bitches.

people have other things to do too.

but you don't seem to :P

haha, I'm not complaing at VaKo hes an awesome mod, we just need better an ti-spam measures...

i think every one should stop fucking moaning at VaKo, this dude doesnt get enough respect as he should.

so stop being little bitches.

people have other things to do too.

but you don't seem to :P

well i do actually, i only come on here to post about things worth talking about.

and there isnt much of that here any more

The spam problem hasn't been nearly as bad as it could be. I've seem (and I'm sure most of you all have as well) forums get flooded with spam so badly that they just nuke the entire thing and start from scratch. Personally, I believe VaKo, mubix, cooper and Darren are doing a wonderful job and I thank them whole-heartedly for their work. We all have lives outside hak.5 (some more than others) and other responsibilities so we can't expect them to exterminate every post within seconds of it's creation.

Side note: Spam isn't all that bad. Where else can you flip out and write some nasty things without having to worry about the target writting nasty things back? Some of the most creative posts I've read have been on topics created by spam.