The myspace was real!? Oh god.

RobotChild

MySpace in itself is not evil or stupid. It's just a bunch of html and advertising.

Individually I'm sure most of the people on myspace are wholesome good people in RL.

But as a whole, the people on myspace are generally idiots.

PS: Can you help me hak my friends myspace/hotmail/aim?! i saw your show on youtube and want to be a reet haxor too.

:roll:

---:ninja:

Now that you have a Myspace, something like that is bound to happen pretty soon. I'm guessing... Maybe a month or two?

Edit - That is, if it's not happened yet.

you must be new here

Yeah, was the first post in "How not to ask a question, read before posting" real then?

Almost feel like hak5 is a little degraded by joining... Just seems... wrong somehow... :S

Just my opinion.

I thought that too at first, but then I got over it and said to my self

"Self, we should get on myspace. Everyone else seems to be getting a lot of publicity there. If we've made it this far without any real marketing of the show, think of what could be possible if we did get on myspace. Lets totally pwn those myspace noobs"

And then I had a dream about being a fire truck.

Almost feel like hak5 is a little degraded by joining... Just seems... wrong somehow... :S

Just my opinion.

I thought that too at first, but then I got over it and said to my self

"Self, we should get on myspace. Everyone else seems to be getting a lot of publicity there. If we've made it this far without any real marketing of the show, think of what could be possible if we did get on myspace. Lets totally pwn those myspace noobs"

And then I had a dream about being a fire truck.

The only people who are going to come from there are people who will post the following:

• "dude, your a 1337 hax0r, can you hakz *.*.*.*"

"you, get the password for [account] on [servace]"

"You can ve 1337 and hak a bank, right"

"D/d3 y0r 50 137!"

That reminds me of the time that we (as in Hak5 comunity) had arranged a CSS match. Needless to say, there where some people on there with names I had never seen befor. One of these 'first timers' just asked while dead "Do you know how to hack bank" to every one. I replied yes, and maintined my silence for the rest of the night. I was tempted to say "You get an axe, find a river and swing the axe at the river side", but I never did.

PS: Can you help me hak my friends myspace/hotmail/aim?! i saw your show on youtube and want to be a reet haxor too.

Im a 1337 haxxxxx0r, i pwn all, u want hlp haxxxxxxorzing hotmail/myspace i ownnnzz, contact me for help.. i do it, but the program needzzzz your gmail password to work. ill e0mail you your friends pw. im soo lee77777777. OMGROLFORLY. 31337 h4x0rz 4 l1F3!

Im a 1337 haxxxxx0r, i pwn all, u want hlp haxxxxxxorzing hotmail/myspace i ownnnzz, contact me for help.. i do it, but the program needzzzz your gmail password to work. ill e0mail you your friends pw. im soo lee77777777. OMGROLFORLY. 31337 h4x0rz 4 l1F3!

syntax error: missing <sarcasm> tag

syntax error: missing </sarcasm> tag

Guest zacharygriggs

go to this site and read past the second heading on the lest, he gives you his social security number

http://profile.myspace.com

/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42964910

i will not hotlink, must resist making it higher on the google list