MiniFLASH

anyedie

Meh... I don't much like this stuff... I mean I love the portability but I found how easy it was to lose a 256MB SD card a little while back... at £20 a pop plus whatever you've got stored on there it's maybe not so fun...

I've lost two pen drives, both when I came home drunk and stoned. That sucked because I had alot of comp files on there that I needed for my system.

pen drives are the future, they are so damn portable and easy to use. i love the portable apps like portable firefox, portable gaim, portable thunderbird, portable open office.

pen drives ru1z.

The flash memory it's self is also the futur. Far more reliable then any optical media, physicly much smaller. The only problem right now is that it's so damn expencive. I have no dought it will eventualy replace optical drives, I'm not so sure they will replace hard drives. I suspect that technolagy (I forget it's name) where you store data in a very special cystal (using some kind of laser setup) and store up to a terabyte of data in a cyrstal the size of a suger cube, ye, that will probably replace hard drives. At least the method sounds more reliable then a normal hard drive (big heavy metal arm swinging backwards and farwards 50 times a second).