Bored With My Iphone

SpaceCadet

I have an iPhone 3GS, and I have an upgrade on my account. So I was thing about getting the iPhone 4. But im quit bored with the simplicity of the iPhone, and quite fed up with all of the shady bugs and fuck ups on the phone (had to go to the apple store 2 days in a row due to hardware malfunctions). Also everyone is the same. im a bit of an individual and I like to stand out, and even more so I like to make decisions for myself. Their are allot of things that apple regulates on. I was just wondering is their a mobile device out their that will give me a little more freedom to do with my mobile device as I please? I'm really getting into open source OS's on my computer, and I'm in the process of learning more about the worlds tech, and I need a mobile device that will help me in my future digital Jedi endeavors. Thanks for reading guys and help is appreciated.

There is also the LiveAndroid project where you can play with it in a virtual machien before purchasing it for a phone. Granted, this probably isn't going to be the same fork you would see on your phone, but its something to play with: http://code.google.com/p/live-android/