Contracts

RogueHart

Well the only work i have currently is what little contract work i can get around town. stepping in and doing a bit of work for an hourly fee. after the work is done i have nothing to do till the next job pops up.

i was wondering what kind of paperwork would be a good idea to have employers sign before i start doing work. ive got an nda for them to sign for their benefit if they want to. and ive written up an "Authorization of Access Agreement" that basically grants me the right to access their network or physical locations without any legal ramifications.

is there anything else i should consider?

Get a lawyer to read it up and ensure everything is in place, and make sure you don't go outside the scope of your terms.

Get a lawyer to read it up and ensure everything is in place, and make sure you don't go outside the scope of your terms.

ive got a few law student friends ill have look it over before i ever use it but heres the main part.

This agreement is made as of _____ , _____ , _________, by and between _____________________ (hereafter referred to as the Company) and ____ (hereafter referred to as the Recipient). This agreement is active until _____ , _____ , __________.

1.The Purpose: The Company and the Recipient wish to explore a potential business relationship in connection with which the Recipient will attempt to gain access to the Company System (as defined below).

2.Definition of Company System: The Company System is defined as property, digital or physical, belonging to the Company including but not limited to, physical locations such as offices, computers and networks both wired and wireless, websites online or offline, private documents, or public documents.

3.Rights: By signing this agreement the Company grants the Recipient permission to gain access to the Company System through any means between the dates written above.

4.Liability: The Recipient can not be held responsible, in any form both legal or financial, for any damages to the Company System caused during or resulting from any action between the dates written above.

5.Governing Law: This agreement shall be governed by and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Tennessee and shall be binding upon the Recipient in the United States and worldwide.

The Recipient: Sign: ____________________________

The Company: Sign: ____________________________ Title: _______________________________

and the nda ive got is pretty standard. just tailored for me from one ive had to sign in the past

Edited by RogueHart

In general terms, what kind of services are you planning on providing, to the end user?

In general terms, what kind of services are you planning on providing, to the end user?

the one i copy/pasted was specifically for enhancing security through pentesting

but i do w/e needs to be done

Edited by RogueHart