fags

VaKo

do you smoke?  

76 members have voted

1. 1.

• yes
    • no

You have your basic straights, which come pre rolled in packs of 20 or so. I hate these because there full of shit like magnisium and bits of dead mice.

Then you get roll ups, which are just pure tabbacco in a pouch, you have to buy papers and filters seperatly, and then roll your own. I like these as there much smaller, taste nicer and can be put out easily, or if dropped, will just go out on there own without starting a fire.

Then you get into the illicit stuff, like dope, which legally cannot be smoked in much of the world. I love dope, as i don't drink much anymore (doesn't agree with me) and I have never done anything stupid whilst high.

All in all, smoking ain't the greatest of things, but in a weird way i'd be more happy to have smoked and quit, than never to have smoked at all. Would never give up smoking dope though.

Is it too much to ask that you call them cigarettes.

You know, fag means something different to people that aren't from England, so when you ask whether we smoke fags it's a little more disturbing than you may want it to be.

and the answer from me is NO!

whatever you think the word fag means

Is it too much to ask that you call them cigarettes.

You know, fag means something different to people that aren't from England, so when you ask whether we smoke fags it's a little more disturbing than you may want it to be.

and the answer from me is NO!

whatever you think the word fag means

Fag is defined as a buring stick, but to the most of us in the U.S. is is a derogatory word for gays

haha, I almost forgot about what fag ment, even knowing that it has two meanings, USA (not going to say) UK, Smokes or ciggs.

But anyway, I quit about say 6 months ago after smoking for five years. I personally feel a lot better that I can breath again. Plus it is really hard to smoke a cigg and play online games...lol

revolations2525 - I agree... every tried smoking while trying to finish a race online on NFS:U2 when you have smoke in your eye and ash about to shower your keyboard/trousers? it... sucks.

I do smoke though and I think I'll quit sometime soon (maybe)... it's not the best thing in the world, I'll admit but hey, we all have our vices :)

I don't drink much at all any more (funny how it works, eh VaKo?) and I no longer smoke anything illegal so I must be allowed something... ;)

When I was about 15 years old I got a girlfriend who smoked. Kissing her after she had smoked a cigarette tasted awful. Asking her to quit seemed like an impossible task (EVERYBODY in that house smoked. If they had a _goldfish_ they would probably have figured out a way to get it to smoke) so I decided to do the other thing and simply started smoking myself.

It was fun because quite a lot of my friends were potheads (.nl FTW!) so I could now get into that action aswell.

The relationship didn't last particularly long, but the smoking stayed a while. When I was about 17 or 18 I wondered why I bothered smoking at all. It wasn't a cool thing to do. It was bad for you. It cost a lot of money. Everything around you began to stink of smoke. And the biggest problem was that I couldn't find anything positive about smoking. People were talking about "that nicotine kick" that I just never got. And I went through one of those roll-your-own packs every other day so I wouldn't call myself a casual smoker.

So basically I figured since I couldn't think of a good reason to keep on smoking, there was no sense in going on with it. Quit then and there.