Phone Taps ...

Trip

how can you tell if someone is tapping your phone ?

my phone is making weird noises in call ?? lool

it beeps time to time on certain calls & sometimes the other person cant hear me even though the line is clear ?

surely this wouldn't mean the phone was tapped or would it ?

cool dude it happens intermittently throughout the year ... but it always seems to start happening more when im up to 'no good' or have a lot of people round my house.

and since gt5 came out i've had a house full most nights of the week

cool dude it happens intermittently throughout the year ... but it always seems to start happening more when im up to 'no good' or have a lot of people round my house.

and since gt5 came out i've had a house full most nights of the week

So the phone line goes under the floor? The floor is loose and has worn a hole in the cable? The cable shorts when some one stands on the bit of floor that has worn out the cable (which only happens when there are allot of people becasue normally that area of the floor is not used, it it happens to be under a big chair and only happens when 3 people are sat on it)?

you live in the US? If so is the president 60 miles next to you then it is taped? But it seems more of you being paranoid try using another phone with the sim(if sim) see if the same thing happens?

it makes audible beeps ie tones ... and im sure its not the handset ... it only does it when im on the line to certain people

its even dropped calls for no reason but im pretty sure its got nothing to do with me or the person receiving the call

it might just be my link ... but i cant be sure b/c as soon as i start doing anything dodgy it starts doing it more lol :)

oh well .... even if it was / is / has been what a waste of time ... im no criminal virus programming ddos uber cr-h4cker