Gt5

Trip

me 2 :D

just finished the professional events

... half way through the expert

and have done one extreme event

60% complete so far :D

GT5, After it, you'll never be the same.

well.. have fun.. i wish i could play it :/ (gotta a LOT of work to do, i'm opening a datacenter company so yea.. no time for nothing and no fun too, it feels like i'm being punished for my lifetime mistakes...

One thing though, after need for speed shift i noticed how inconvenient the keyboard is (and yea i'm the pc guy and i still don't own a ps3 [YET..]) so from now on i'm gonna be playing racing games only with a logitech racing wheel (g27 seems to be the winner for my next gaming purchase plus of course a couple of GTX 580 in sli and a ps3) though that's gonna take me some time because i got a lot to do right now.. but i can't wait to get my hands in the GT5..

Saw a college of mine playing GT5 at his place the other day, really loved the game, I am thinking in buying one logitech Racing Wheel and turning my PC into an Arcade Machine

sweet ... you should :D

they're doing an update in december for mechanical damage ... cant wait :)

What does Mechanical damage do? Is it suppose to damage your car, or make your car super fast or something.

Edited by Infiltrator

lol they have cosmetic damage atm but it doesn't affect your car ... i heard a rumour that they'd be updating in december with mechanical damage ... one of the achievements is to break a piece off your car i still havmt managed to do this yet and have 68% completed it lol :)

so pissed off atm was 3.40mn in a 4hr endurance race and pressed quit instead of continue on the pause menu !!!!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!

• 3 weeks later...

@infiltrator they've fixed a lot of the bugs now and the online multiplayer features mechanical damage :) .... cars pull/slide to left & right if damaged ... fixes itself after a while

89% complete :)

Edited by Trip