What's With The New Forum

Infiltrator

Hi,

Looks like the old forum, was giving too much headaches.

I kind like this new look, but the old one was much cooler.

To be honest, I am member of another forum and they have the same template as this one.

I guess it's better than no having a forum.

i just realized something, when you quote! it look's like this, and the rest looks like normal text, is that normal!

QUOTE (charm_quark @ Sun, 28 Nov 2010 00:33:21 +0000) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Edited by charm_quark

Guys hahaha that's just the default IPB skin (i know cause i've installed a bunch of forums already..) that's probably why a bunch of the forums are using the same.. I'd recomend the Warrior Skin Set or the other one witch i forgot it's name right now.. but it looks like windows aero as well.. it's sooo much cooler than this solid ...

THOUGH...

If we're making a hak5 forum i think you guys should move on to the phpBB like trip mentioned.. "let's open source" this forum....

Guys hahaha that's just the default IPB skin (i know cause i've installed a bunch of forums already..) that's probably why a bunch of the forums are using the same.. I'd recomend the Warrior Skin Set or the other one witch i forgot it's name right now.. but it looks like windows aero as well.. it's sooo much cooler than this solid ...

THOUGH...

If we're making a hak5 forum i think you guys should move on to the phpBB like trip mentioned.. "let's open source" this forum....

Hak5 forums already has a skin. Read above and you'll see it needs to be updated to work correctly with the upgraded forums.

We started out with PHPBB, then moved to SMF, then moved to IPB, then to IPS Board. Since phpBB is shit, we ain't going back.

can't say you're wrong.. but is there another open source forum board besides phpbb?