Fon2100 Setup Not Working

I bought a used fon2100 on ebay and i tried the linux way getting stuck not being able to use the script (wont connect through telnet) so i tried the windows way and the router isnt giving off an ssid. i managed to find the settings page on 192.168.1.2 but only after i connected the fon to my pc through ethernet but the login and password is unknown by me. its also running ddwrt and not the one being shown in the setup. anyway to hardreset it or something? none of the guides are working for me and i dont want to have just wasted 30$.

I bought a used fon2100 on ebay and i tried the linux way getting stuck not being able to use the script (wont connect through telnet) so i tried the windows way and the router isnt giving off an ssid. i managed to find the settings page on 192.168.1.2 but only after i connected the fon to my pc through ethernet but the login and password is unknown by me. its also running ddwrt and not the one being shown in the setup. anyway to hardreset it or something? none of the guides are working for me and i dont want to have just wasted 30$.

Just reflash it, that is the easiest way to clear it down and be able to set up your own password