Awesome Wall Mounted Machine ...

Trip

I wonder where they got the idea. Or where Darren got his.

Still, I think in both instances, a nice clear case should be in order. While it looks cool, I would still be concerned about dust and cooling, or anything that could accidentally get into the parts of the board somehow. God forbid it ever fell of the wall, if it had a case, might fair a bit better on the landing too. Shit happens, take precautions.

darrens is cool cause of the clear case and its small. this one is cool too, cause it looks like a piece of modern art. or some futuristic wall from a sci-fi movie, where random stuff is allways on the walls. like the tardis console. i wanna cover my entire wall in old circuit boards.

Edited by okiwan

it would only be the cpu fan(that wouldn't need to be on much depending on house temp) and the hdd spinning up right?

i think the power supply might have a noise too. cause a computer sitting there not doing anything but running still makes noise. FX card might make noise too.

Edited by okiwan

That is so freaking sweet, the only issue I see with that is dust accumulating over it.

But if love your computer and is occasionally cleaning it, should't be a problem.

That is so freaking sweet, the only issue I see with that is dust accumulating over it.

But if love your computer and is occasionally cleaning it, should't be a problem.

a perspex surround would stop 90% the noise and the dust :D

a perspex surround would stop 90% the noise and the dust :D

You could use that, and place some led lights around it to make it look nicer.

This one is kind of cool.

6-pc-renderfarm-Fredrik-Perman.jpg

That's exactly what I was referring to, you read my mind.

• 2 weeks later...