How Much Have You Spent At Newegg.com?

eovnu87435ds

So earlier this evening I was wondering, I've bought tons and tons of stuff through newegg, and so I decided to see how much I have actually spent there.

To find this out, log in, and click the My account button next to your cart at the top right of the page. On the left side of the following page, click order history, and then at the list that shows up, click show all to see everything. then open up your calc app, and add it all up.

My total came to $2316.56 USD since March 17, 2008

lol. i might have got something from there like YEARS and YEARS ago. i normally just go to a store if i want something. i hate waiting for stuff.

What store do you go to? All I have near me is best buy, p.c. richards & sons, wal-mart, target, and radioshack. And they all don't sell s**t!

By the way, I wish radioshack would stop trying to sell cell phones and horrible laptops, and went back to when they had lots of electronics, like how element-14 is.

over 7300 since 2004... I almost puked when I finished calculating this. I wish there was some type of desktop gadget that would show your total amount spent so you would think twice before buying something. ;)

I really don't mind the wait for stuff I order.

<rant>

I hate shopping at best buy because they always way over price they sell in the store. I always see ethernet cables in there, $25 for 25ft, where if you know about newegg, amazon, monoprice you can get 100ft for 10 bucks. I also hate how the floor sales people are paid on commission, so they always bother you while you're shopping. Just let me get in, get out get on with my life. My other complaint is that usually the people trying to sell you pc's and tv's at best buy usually dont know what they are talking about. Or at least they will try to say anything to get you to buy. </rant>

eovnu87435ds->

By the way, I wish radioshack would stop trying to sell cell phones and horrible laptops, and went back to when they had lots of electronics, like how element-14 is.

I totally agree, radioshack needs to get back to basics and stop selling sell phones mp3 players and such.

Edited by Phil K.

What store do you go to? All I have near me is best buy, p.c. richards & sons, wal-mart, target, and radioshack. And they all don't sell s**t!

those are the same store i go to. remember im in jersey too. certain specialty items i order online but i never use newegg. no reason why, i just dont. maybe i will from now on. dosnt really matter.

also for every ones info: radio shack is going out of business. so pretty soon we wont even have them any more.

more a Komplett.ie person myself, probably spent around 2,000euro mainly on a complete PC, screen, keyboard, mouse etc 4 years ago and then random upgrades since then. Am thinking about getting a new Gcard soon so I can play crysis 2 cause I just completed building my pc as Crysis came out and it was fun to benchmark my pc against that. oh yes running the game at medium settings with 25fps!! :)

• 1 month later...