Android Hak5 Adw Theme

yoyoniso

pretty cool. but when providing stuff for a hacker community open source/free is basically a requirement. besides it only takes one of us to pay $1 an then reupload it to the net for free. this seems more like some shameless self promotion to make your self some money especially being that its your first post. if it wasnt hak5 related i would consider this spam.

Edited by okiwan

pretty cool. but when providing stuff for a hacker community open source/free is basically a requirement. besides it only takes one of us to pay $1 an then reupload it to the net for free. this seems more like some shameless self promotion to make your self some money especially being that its your first post. if it wasnt hak5 related i would consider this spam.

Ive watched hak5 for many many years now... today IS THE FIRST TIME i got on the forums... and that WAS MY VERY FIRST POST... im not here to solicit spam by any means... and im also not here to PK anyone in FORUM WARS lmao... as far as the theme goes do with it what you will... i just thought id put the word out...

Ive watched hak5 for many many years now... today IS THE FIRST TIME i got on the forums... and that WAS MY VERY FIRST POST... im not here to solicit spam by any means... and im also not here to PK anyone in FORUM WARS lmao... as far as the theme goes do with it what you will... i just thought id put the word out...

i dont mean to be rude, thats just the way it seems. if your a fan of the show for many years why not give back an put the theme up for free? i think it looks good. id rock it.

i dont mean to be rude, thats just the way it seems. if your a fan of the show for many years why not give back an put the theme up for free? i think it looks good. id rock it.

i would... but ive been laid off for 4 months now... ive filled out every job application known to man... and i have a 3 month old baby to support... every little bit helps... google takes 30% of that too so i only get .69 cents per dl... im not saying feel sorry for me and buy the theme... if u like it buy it... if you dont want to i understand and no hard feelings... im not here begging for money... i just thought this would be the best place if any to tell ppl about it... maybe once i go back to work and i dont have to stretch every dollar i will make it free

Okiwan, chill out mate. Its $1, not a huge amount. I spend 10x that on coffee on a daily basis.

Anyhoo, welcome to the forums yoyoniso, and thanks for the ADW theme. I'm a launcher pro man myself, but its always nice to see people being creative.

Okiwan, chill out mate. Its $1, not a huge amount. I spend 10x that on coffee on a daily basis.

Anyhoo, welcome to the forums yoyoniso, and thanks for the ADW theme. I'm a launcher pro man myself, but its always nice to see people being creative.

TY Vako :D

i think the crew is the app drawer.

yes the crew is the app drawer button. You have to disable the lab and rab buttons from the ui settings in adw or they show up behind the icon...

I'm updating the theme tomorrow so what you see in the pic isn't what it'll look like... I'm changing alot on it.