Okiwan Picks Locks In Seconds

okiwan

Where/how did you get hold of those??

the lock picks? i have a set. had them for YEARS. i think i got them at a flee market or something. they are pretty old. has a nice worn leather pouch to hold them. they are made by this company.

http://www.pro-lok.com/c-171-lock-picking-tools.aspx

edit: after looking through that site. this is what my set looks like. except not shiny.

http://www.pro-lok.com/pc-283-34-pkx-11-11...ckset-case.aspx

Edited by okiwan

you tend to be violent on the lock though, I'd be afraid of damaging it and/or the pick itself. I've always wanted a set of them, but I have to look up state and federal laws (federal due to where I live), still be fun to use it. Also, I've built shims, they are fun

you tend to be violent on the lock though, I'd be afraid of damaging it and/or the pick itself. I've always wanted a set of them, but I have to look up state and federal laws (federal due to where I live), still be fun to use it. Also, I've built shims, they are fun

ya realized that after watching the video. im going to make another video with more caress.

Alright. Also :(

AZ – ArizonaArizona Revised Statutes – Section 13-1505. Possession of burglary tools; master key; manipulation key; classification.A. A person commits possession of burglary tools by:1. Possessing any explosive, tool, instrument or other article adapted or commonly used for committing any form of burglary as defined in sections 13-1506, 13-1507 and 13-1508 and intending to use or permit the use of such an item in the commission of a burglary.C. Possession of burglary tools is a class 6 felony.

Not to mention, I'm on federal property meaning it'd be a federal offense

Alright. Also :(

AZ – ArizonaArizona Revised Statutes – Section 13-1505. Possession of burglary tools; master key; manipulation key; classification.A. A person commits possession of burglary tools by:1. Possessing any explosive, tool, instrument or other article adapted or commonly used for committing any form of burglary as defined in sections 13-1506, 13-1507 and 13-1508 and intending to use or permit the use of such an item in the commission of a burglary.C. Possession of burglary tools is a class 6 felony.

Not to mention, I'm on federal property meaning it'd be a federal offense

well....thats if some one finds it. and they have a reason to look for it.

A person commits possession of burglary tools by:1. Possessing any explosive, tool, instrument or other article adapted or commonly used for committing any form of burglary as defined in sections 13-1506, 13-1507 and 13-1508 and intending to use or permit the use of such an item in the commission of a burglary.

Heh, I got the "Bag check!" at the airport once because of my picks. I also had other computer related tools in my bag. TSA lady asked me if I was a locksmith. I replied no, and she put them back in the bag and wished me a good flight. This was in DC flying back home from Shmoocon a couple years ago. I've actually used them several times for my job. We've had servers shipped to us from the corporate office with the front locked. Also opened up a filing cabinet that hadn't been opened in 15 years. It just kept getting moved from one office to the next.