Toshiba Dual Screen Laptop

okiwan

The good think I like about this design, is that if you are someone like me always eating in front of the computer, you will get bits of food or crumbs falling on the keyboard. Whereas with that laptop, you can wipe it off clean, leaving no residue of food whatsoever.

Hope they could design a normal keyboard like that.

The good think I like about this design, is that if you are someone like me always eating in front of the computer, you will get bits of food or crumbs falling on the keyboard. Whereas with that laptop, you can wipe it off clean, leaving no residue of food whatsoever.

Hope they could design a normal keyboard like that.

well there are keyboard that are like mats. crumbs wouldnt be able to get into those. i think sony sells overlay mats for there keyboards in different colors. its kinda like a new and improved version of those annoying clear covers that used to be on old keyboards in offices an such back in the day.

so cool....but you cant have one.

Its cool, but not something I would want. Dont really like touch screens, they seem to fail more often than a reg keyboard or an actual mouse does.

Its cool, but not something I would want. Dont really like touch screens, they seem to fail more often than a reg keyboard or an actual mouse does.

are you referring to touch screens on computers? cause i only have experience with touch screens on phones, and iv never had a problem.

are you referring to touch screens on computers? cause i only have experience with touch screens on phones, and iv never had a problem.

In general is what I am referring to. Not to much on the computers with touch screens except working at different places that have a touchscreen interface, like POS. But yes even with phones, or even just a touchpad that is common on most laptops. These tend to fail after excessive use, (which in my case is what it would come down to). Touchscreens on phones and computers including touchpads.

Not saying that keyboards and mice dont break down after excessive use, but to me they tend to last longer than any touch type system.

well there are keyboard that are like mats. crumbs wouldnt be able to get into those. i think sony sells overlay mats for there keyboards in different colors. its kinda like a new and improved version of those annoying clear covers that used to be on old keyboards in offices an such back in the day.

Yeah I know what you mean, I've seen one of them before. But it would be nice if they could design such keyboard.

at first i though sweet thats cool. but then i thought about the typing and i like to feel my keyboard, and not look at it. with my iphone you can see the keyboard and the screen as one so you can watch the keyboard. with something like this it would either take a long time to get used to or would just annoy me.

at first i though sweet thats cool. but then i thought about the typing and i like to feel my keyboard, and not look at it. with my iphone you can see the keyboard and the screen as one so you can watch the keyboard. with something like this it would either take a long time to get used to or would just annoy me.

I know exactly what you mean and I had the same feeling when I first saw it. How the hell am I suppose to type on a flat surface keyboard.

Have you ever used one of those? They are a pain in the ass to use, unless you don't know how to type and have to look at your fingers. You can't rest your fingers on the home row. Touch screen keyboards are the same.

no i never used one. i want one though just cause there so cool. i did read that they are bad though. like if you swipe your hand across in the air it will just type a bunch of random letters. i am good at typing though. im not one of those people who stares at the keyboard and uses two fingers to type. i type proper. fast too.