Electromagnate - Maker And Hackerspace Movment

digip

Check out: http://www.electromagnate.com/

We are currently filming a documentary that explores the state and direction of the Maker and Hackerspace movement in America. We're visiting hackerspace and makerspaces across the nation in an attempt to show the incredible innovation, creativity, struggles and triumphs that exemplify these spaces. Our goal is to help everyone understand what hackerspaces and makerspaces are doing, how they are doing it and how the Maker Movement is changing the world.

thats cool. i was gonna go to makers fair last month i think it was. but im broke.

also big up to the guy who was in two clips with the cigar box guitar. iv been wanting to make one of those.

also im surprised this wasn't on the make magazine youtube channel esp with whats his face talking. cant remember his name. grey hair glasses. you know the guy. he makes cool musical instruments all the time. an arduino stuff.

Edited by okiwan

thats cool. i was gonna go to makers fair last month i think it was. but im broke.

also big up to the guy who was in two clips with the cigar box guitar. iv been wanting to make one of those.

also im surprised this wasn't on the make magazine youtube channel esp with whats his face talking. cant remember his name. grey hair glasses. you know the guy. he makes cool musical instruments all the time. an arduino stuff.

Bre Pettis - http://www.brepettis.com/ I don't think he works with Make Magazine any more, but he is the guy behind the Maker Bot, a do it yourself sort of home CNC machine.