Definition of Technolust?

kickarse

When a woooooman loves-an-Evil-serrrverrrr

Can't keep her mind on nothing else....

That's Technolust the XXX rated even more lusty version 0_0

Cumming to a... Ohhhkkkay maybe not

I would *SO* dig it if they added a scene somewhere where Alli wakes up, turns to the other side of the bed, gives the Evil Server a kiss, says "You were AMAZING last night" and then goes on with whatever else was supposed to happen. :D

I would *SO* dig it if they added a scene somewhere where Alli wakes up, turns to the other side of the bed, gives the Evil Server a kiss, says "You were AMAZING last night" and then goes on with whatever else was supposed to happen. :D

Wow, way too vivid.

If you guys take the viewer survey on the 5th I'm sure you'll be plesantly surprised.

Ok, that needs a bit of explination. There will be a viewer survey on the 5th to go along with the episode which will help us steer the show in season two, gather feedback on format, graphics, music, set, content, as well as a tiny weeny bit of demographic info that we might need for advertising purposes (ya know, so we can afford to keep doing the show).

Anyway, as incentive to take the survey we'll have a special 5 minute behind the scenes documentary thingy for those that complete the survey that contains a special surprise from Alli.

Sounds good.

I define my technolust by my illogical desire to have the latest techno gear, like the Treo 700p, the Sony Reader, and others, and by my desire to someday automate my house.

*Envy* I'm rocking both the Treo 650 and 700w. Gotta say some thing about the 700w are nice, but the "services.exe has performed an illegal operation, would you like to submit an error report?" messages during a call are a bit annoying. *no joke* :ninja:

Sounds good.

I define my technolust by my illogical desire to have the latest techno gear, like the Treo 700p, the Sony Reader, and others, and by my desire to someday automate my house.

*Envy* I'm rocking both the Treo 650 and 700w. Gotta say some thing about the 700w are nice, but the "services.exe has performed an illegal operation, would you like to submit an error report?" messages during a call are a bit annoying. *no joke* :ninja:

Ha ha, you phone runs windows! :-)

Have you ever blue screened on that?

was watcing hackers for the 2000 time (yet again) other day and for the first time ever I noticed the trust your technolust poster in the background.

Kinda funny since I watched that film so many times before and never actually seen it.

Man, they need to make a 2006 version of hackers with the hak5 crew in it.

Parody film anyone? With a good heads-up time, I'll be willing to make the trip out to VA to help film and run audio (I'm not actor, but I do have experience behind the scenes running cameras, lighting, etc).

Parody film anyone? With a good heads-up time, I'll be willing to make the trip out to VA to help film and run audio (I'm not actor, but I do have experience behind the scenes running cameras, lighting, etc).

I have heaps of time, but not for long, school starts soon.