Spoofing Facebook Places

Netshroud

Its a good thing I don't have a Facebook account. I never trusted it and never will.

Guest Deleted_Account

Well I made it so only friends could see it (like my entire profile and no one can search me) but an easier way would be if you are jail broken download the Fake location app for ipod/iphone :) works perfectly :)

Well I made it so only friends could see it (like my entire profile and no one can search me) but an easier way would be if you are jail broken download the Fake location app for ipod/iphone :) works perfectly :)

Since your profile is hidden from the public, can you friends still see it. I am just asking, cause I don't own a Facebook account and I am just curious to see how the profile settings works.

Since your profile is hidden from the public, can you friends still see it. I am just asking, cause I don't own a Facebook account and I am just curious to see how the profile settings works.

Your friends can only see it if you don't block them from doing so. The privacy settings are quite flexible now.

Guest Deleted_Account

Your friends can only see it if you don't block them from doing so. The privacy settings are quite flexible now.

Yup. This is quite true. I acutally have mine set up so ONLY people in my list can see me and search me, but from that only people I talk with regualarly and family can see my status and cell phone #. That way that random person who added me after talking to once or twice can't see anythin useful as my Personal stuff is invisible to them. Now for loctaion I only have it for that small group of friends again andhardly use it maybe once or twice to test it, now its turned off on my ipod :)

I am unsearchable, and NO I do not have ANY location aware, or phone number info on it or is it allowed.

I am pretty sure the Government has all your information, so yes you are partially searchable, not from the public domain of course, but from within the Government. So if I worked for the government I would be able to find your location.

Guest Deleted_Account
I am pretty sure the Government has all your information, so yes you are partially searchable, not from the public domain of course, but from within the Government. So if I worked for the government I would be able to find your location.

lol but hopefully they have rules about misuse of government systems and thus you would be fired for such an act :P (Unless he is some sort of criminal :o )

lol but hopefully they have rules about misuse of government systems and thus you would be fired for such an act :P (Unless he is some sort of criminal :o )

I was just making point, but you are correct. I could even be fired or worse jailed for disclosing information.

I was just making point, but you are correct. I could even be fired or worse jailed for disclosing information.

Lol! Who doesn't know the gov knows. I am not actually worried about that. What I am worried about are past friends that turned into theives and crack addicts and getting scammed.

The gov scams us openly everyday so it doesn't really matter :P

Edited by h3%5kr3w