Nano On The Fon2100 Help

I was able to get Jasager/OpenWRT/X-wrt installed on my Accton MR3201A (openmesh) router, and everything is working great (Thanks DigiNinja) with ICS and SSL Strip, Wireshark, Etc...But Ive been trying to just get it a little more "User Friendly" for me and have been trying to get Nano (Text editor) installed. I've been working on this for a few days and have gone to many "Google" searched sites were others have been successful at installing Nano, but I have not been able to have the same success. Here is what Ive been doing: I DL and copy the IPK files to the tmp folder, then:

opkg install /tmp/libncurses_5.6-1_mispel.ipk

and I always get the error "Packages were found, but none compatible with the architectures configured

opkg install /tmp/nano_2.0.7-1_mispels.ipk

and again I get "Packages were found, but none compatible with the architectures configured

Im not asking for you to do the work for me, I just need to be pointed in the right direction.

Thanks, SFL

I was able to get Jasager/OpenWRT/X-wrt installed on my Accton MR3201A (openmesh) router, and everything is working great (Thanks DigiNinja) with ICS and SSL Strip, Wireshark, Etc...But Ive been trying to just get it a little more "User Friendly" for me and have been trying to get Nano (Text editor) installed. I've been working on this for a few days and have gone to many "Google" searched sites were others have been successful at installing Nano, but I have not been able to have the same success. Here is what Ive been doing: I DL and copy the IPK files to the tmp folder, then:

opkg install /tmp/libncurses_5.6-1_mispel.ipk

and I always get the error "Packages were found, but none compatible with the architectures configured

opkg install /tmp/nano_2.0.7-1_mispels.ipk

and again I get "Packages were found, but none compatible with the architectures configured

Im not asking for you to do the work for me, I just need to be pointed in the right direction.

Thanks, SFL

Nevermind, was finally able to get opkg to update.

Here is what I did:

opkg update (Once the update is "Successful" then do the rest)

opkg install nano (this installed all of the dependencies also)