Blogging

Jonathan Frias

Hello guys. I've been interested in this whole community side of technology. Ever since I started watching hak5 a while ago I thought that basically Darren has like the sweetest gig ever!

I was interested in creating my own blog. What'd I'd like to do is set my own server with wordpress or something, but for now I set something up with blogger, the Google blogging service Blogspot, just to kindof test the waters and see if this is really something I'd like to do. It's not a very mature by any means, but I've been doing various technical things for a while(probably like most of you) and would be interested in sharing. I don't mean for this to sound like any kind of spam, but if you guys are interested, heres my link. I do have some content up so far so let me know what you guys think!

http://jonathanfrias718.blogspot.com/

I'd like to have some feedback.

Regards,

Jonathan Frias

Numbers coming after the name of a person, doesn't always mean its spam.

It could be that, during his sign up process, his name was not available in the system or already taken by another user.

So he might have decided to create a profile name with some numbers at the end or the system provided him with some suggestions, on what to call his account name.

That's my theory by the way.

Edited by Infiltrator

718 is also a NY area code so it could be that. im willing to bet im right.

Lol you actually are. That was my hometown area code. I no longer live there but thats what that was about. I guess you could say its promotion, but its not like I'm trying to make money off this, and I'm seeing if I could contribute to FOSS in this way. Either way i was hoping this wouldn't be a thread about your suspicion of this being spam. I've watched hak5 for a while, but never make a forumn acccount.

So I what do you guys think about the site? Let me know!

Lol you actually are. That was my hometown area code. I no longer live there but thats what that was about. I guess you could say its promotion, but its not like I'm trying to make money off this, and I'm seeing if I could contribute to FOSS in this way. Either way i was hoping this wouldn't be a thread about your suspicion of this being spam. I've watched hak5 for a while, but never make a forumn acccount.

So I what do you guys think about the site? Let me know!

You are not a spammer afterwards.