What Android Phone To Get?

Guest Deleted_Account

Well, though the N900 is in fact a full fledged linux device, it's pretty expensive compaired to the Hero (but also I like my carrier and they are not sim-based, so I had to pick from my choices). Also I love me some android :)

Guest Deleted_Account

Well thanks for the help! I can't wait to get my new phone :) One last question are costum Rome worth it or should I stick with a rooted HTC desire and normal rom?

Well thanks for the help! I can't wait to get my new phone :) One last question are costum Rome worth it or should I stick with a rooted HTC desire and normal rom?

custom roms are well worth it. im on the cyanoden5.0.8/white widow 4.6. i love it. before i was on evil eris which was also cool but white widow is 1000 times better. an i have an ubuntu theme that makes it look like...well...ubuntu.

Guest Deleted_Account
nope, never ever

One last quick question: I got my HTC Desire at Telus here in Canada and it is HSPA+. When I was looking at the CM6 mods they have two choices CDMA and GSM! Which one is HSPA+ considered? (It should be noted that all NON-smart phones at Telus are CDMA still and not HSPA+)

Thanks for the help everyone!