School Network

mada360

To summarize all of what i said, just use a proxy server....flyproxy vtunnel etc. Just dont surf into anything stupid that will give you more than a slap on the wrist for browsing blocked content.

If the system is set up properly, proxy sites are blocked, so are vpn connections out of the network.

Just going off topic for a moment, that's why America has a high rate or criminality, everyone has a gun and shoot who they think they should, which is wrong. But yeh that's America.

No, that's not why America has a high rate of crime. You've been watching too many movies.

No, that's not why America has a high rate of crime. You've been watching too many movies.

It has nothing to do with the movies I watch, it has to do with the news I watch. You can't deny what you see on the news.

do what i used to realvnc into your pc and use its internet

Not a bad idea though, but if you plan on watching youtube videos from it, the FPS won't be as good as if you were sitting right in front of it.

But for normal browsing internet should be fine.

I use these anonymous proxy lists all the time. Probably your school blocked them.

Try this simple trick : When you google f.e. proxy list, for each result you'll find the option "in cache" just click it and you'll probably be able to view it ;) worked for me all the time.

Else : hack the admin acc with rainbow tables. Then change the server admin pass.

Hope I helped

RLY?!?!

Go youtube hackers fox news.... prepare to hate fox news and realize all the lies!

Media is a mind manipulating business, they fuck with peoples minds, make them believe that everything you see on the tv is true. For instance, if you see a middle east person, with their face covered the first impression that comes to our mind is "He is a fucking Terrorist" see this is wrong. Again its the media.

You are correct, not everything seen on the news is true, they may be some element of truth to it, but again they fuck with our minds, they brainwash us. Yeah, fuck the media who gives a shit.

Probably worth speaking to the Network Administrator about getting it unblocked for work purposes.

On my Highschool network Dropbox was blocked, so rather than circumventing the restrictions, I just spoke to him and explained why it shouldn't be blocked, and he unblocked it there and then. Just justify why you need access to something. Majority of the time, the administrator will be understanding if its a legitimate site that is being blocked. Don't just roll up to him and say "Hur Dur can i der get Facebookz?".

Probably worth speaking to the Network Administrator about getting it unblocked for work purposes.

On my Highschool network Dropbox was blocked, so rather than circumventing the restrictions, I just spoke to him and explained why it shouldn't be blocked, and he unblocked it there and then. Just justify why you need access to something. Majority of the time, the administrator will be understanding if its a legitimate site that is being blocked. Don't just roll up to him and say "Hur Dur can i der get Facebookz?".

+1000

We would unblock sites if there was an educational reason for it. "Just because" isn't a good reason, and a good reason to have IT watch your account a little more than normal for a while as well.

Oh, and if we did find a student bypassing the firewall, they'd lose all computer access for the rest of the school year. If they did it again, they'd lose all computer access for the rest of their school carrier.

Edited by barry99705

i know two ways actually to do it. simple yet effective actually...

simple research should find them, but heres one.

use team viewer. i havent tried it yet, but i would assume just go ahead and boot it up onto your computer at home, write down the pass codes, go to school with it downloaded on a flash drive plug it in and then go ahead and launch it. run it. access your home computer.

the other one i saw on youtube and some searching should bring it up.

My school was also locked down to the max. You net privileges were dictated by the subjects you were taking, media got youtube and image access, art students the same etc. Boxes at school will always leave you locked down and limit anything mildly interesting that you may want to do. Why school wifi is like the holy grail for me and others. As soon as you have an open machine to do with as you will its on for young and old. Or just using a ethernet cable into your laptop. Always been my recommendation, bring in your own hardware to do what you want to do.

My school was also locked down to the max. You net privileges were dictated by the subjects you were taking, media got youtube and image access, art students the same etc. Boxes at school will always leave you locked down and limit anything mildly interesting that you may want to do. Why school wifi is like the holy grail for me and others. As soon as you have an open machine to do with as you will its on for young and old. Or just using a ethernet cable into your laptop. Always been my recommendation, bring in your own hardware to do what you want to do.

We didn't allow personal computers on the school network. Too much of a virus/exploit risk.

We didn't allow personal computers on the school network. Too much of a virus/exploit risk.

What some schools are doing is setting up firewalled areas of the network where students can connect their own devices to the network via Wifi but this is very heavily locked down to literally just filtered net access and school services (like email). The main reasons for this seem to be that they can disable it during work hours and so they can monitor messaging services (for cyber-bullying etc).