October Desktops

wh1t3 and n3rdy

i want that dam battery icon! but i like my rom.

It's actually one of my favorite parts about this ROM lol; when it's not charging it displays the actual percent in the middle of the circle rather than a bar that only changes every 25% like on the stock ROM I had.

Guest Deleted_Account
whats that pop up window over your terminal?

Oh that's from the CPU plugin that comes with Cario-Dock if you click on the main desktop widget it shows more info. The wall paper I found on that theme site too it was from blue simple theme I think. I kind of mixed and matched but I need to find a better widget solution as the ones I tried all have their con's :P

foo,

Whats the OS/Theme/Wallpaper you have it looks sick, I'm thinking of booting back to a random linux distro just I'm undecided between ubuntu 10.10 and others.

nothing special..

ubuntu / tweaked faenza icon set(not really a full theme, just icon set for my dock) / http://customise.org/wallpapers/68779

Edited by foo

That episode feed is the shit!

How did you set that up?

yep. makes my life easier ;)

it's just an rss script that i run though conky -- just 'grep'ing & 'cut'ing out what is needed from that output

my custom rss feeds are from tvrage.com. they let you setup your fav tv shows list & give you custom rss feeds for upcoming, past, & future shows

side note: the "wtf are those shows on that list for" (i.e. ghost hunters, parenthood etc) are my wifes shows

Edited by foo

yep. makes my life easier ;)

it's just an rss script that i run though conky -- just 'grep'ing & 'cut'ing out what is needed from that output

my custom rss feeds are from tvrage.com. they let you setup your fav tv shows list & give you custom rss feeds for upcoming, past, & future shows

side note: the "wtf are those shows on that list for" (i.e. ghost hunters, parenthood etc) are my wifes shows

Cheers dude.

I used this on my conky script incase it helps anyone.

${font Arial:bold:size=10}${color ivory}RSS ${color DarkSlateGray}${hr 2}

${rss http://www.hak5.org/feed 10 item_titles 10 }