What Tech. Have You Bought Recently ?

Trip

ive had about 4/5 ms mouses n never had a problem ... the sidewinder mice are excellent for gaming ... programmable buttons/macros and adjustable speed the x6 is brilliant the x5 is also good but isnt as well made as the x6 and doesnt come with the weights

.... n i always buy wired mice too ... got fed up changing / charging batteries

... n that board only has agp so the sata card is out the window lol (good idea tho)

Edited by Trip

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the new Kindle 3 with 3G connection. I fucking love it.

I'm waiting for the BlackBerry Playbook. Has eReader software loaded with it, as well as full color screen + 1080p video playback and recording, front and rear cameras, Flash hardware accelerated video playback and 802.11 a,b,g and n. Smaller than the iPad and more powerful. Also lets you tether to your phone for for mobile internet access.

I'm waiting for the BlackBerry Playbook. Has eReader software loaded with it, as well as full color screen + 1080p video playback and recording, front and rear cameras, Flash hardware accelerated video playback and 802.11 a,b,g and n. Smaller than the iPad and more powerful. Also lets you tether to your phone for for mobile internet access.

Be aware e-ink shits on other display as far as reading goes but the kindle and the tablet are very different devices.

i like it :D reverse psychology security device

the sig made me lol when i saw it too :D

and just to rub it in a little more u know gt5 will rock :)

Edited by Trip

lol halo ... im not a huge fan ... but i have an xbox, wii + about 50 other retro consoles ... tbh i havnt played on my xbox for months or the wii ... loving little big planet & gta5 ... never have enough time for games

.... im a serious tf2 addict ;)

just got a memorex dual layer dvd burner of craigslist for $15.

plan was to take it apart to use the diode to build a laser...but seeing as how this is a dual layer burner...making "back ups" of some xbox360 games comes to mind. decisions decisions.

not really tech, but its tech related. i just got off ebay an andrew bell android collectible. there sold out every where an sell out the day they are released. so far they were released twice. only place to get em now is ebay. there are several styles but i went with the classic green. theres one called darknet that goes for $140.

android-mini-collectible.jpg

4341353666_471bcc2b9b.jpg

41249_773270837068_18723282_42459276_734

Edited by okiwan

not really tech, but its tech related. i just got off ebay an andrew bell android collectible. there sold out every where an sell out the day they are released. so far they were released twice. only place to get em now is ebay. there are several styles but i went with the classic green. theres one called darknet that goes for $140.

android-mini-collectible.jpg

4341353666_471bcc2b9b.jpg

41249_773270837068_18723282_42459276_734

What are they used for, to keeping the beer cans cooled off.

What are they used for, to keeping the beer cans cooled off.

there "adult collectibles" used for preservation and bragging rights from geeks and nerds.

edit: oh an android fans. i dont suppose iphone users would get much satisfaction.

Edited by okiwan

there "adult collectibles" used for preservation and bragging rights from geeks and nerds.

edit: oh an android fans. i dont suppose iphone users would get much satisfaction.

You could turn them into a pineapple device, for spying on wireless network and then sell them.

Edited by Infiltrator

• 2 weeks later...

Some iPhone users might get satisfaction from smashing them to bits ^_^