Hackers Evolution : Untold

Trip

Ive played an older version of this, Hacker Evolution. Its a pretty watered down version of actual hacking, same principles and theories of hacking, just eased up to make it fun. If any of you know how to do some actual proper hacking you'll find this kinda boring. That's just my opinion though.

There's a 30min trial or something like that from trymedia/trygames, only a few meg big so give it a try if you guys want to know what its about.

id love to do it i watched some dude in sweeden hacking some banking systems on youtube a while back that was insane :D ... you need skills and a good knowledge of all software and how they work with computers and existing security systems ... which takes years

every day i try and learn @ least one new thing or do something creative

every day i try and learn @ least one new thing or do something creative

same here. i was big into hacking/phreaking a long time ago then i stopped for awhile cause i was partying too much. now im back and im so far behind. trying to regenerate all the braincells iv lost over the years. lol