Wtb: Teensy++ 2.0

Guest Deleted_Account

Guest Deleted_Account

I am looking for a Teensy++ 2.0 for PSGroove and rubber ducky stuff :P sadly the main site is out and shipments are back ordered to november :( so I thought I'd try here. PM with pic and price if interested! Thanks

EDIT: Also willing to do a trade I have some older gadgets and stuff and iPod parts.

Edited by x942

The Adafruit store sells them for a fair price, but according to Phillip Torrone they're fresh out. He said they expect to get a few more in soon... so if you don't mind the wait. It'll be ported to LITERALLY EVERYTHING in a few days anyways. They've already got it running on a few Android phones. PSP and Computer's are next I think. ;)

The psgroove exploit doesn't work anymore I don't think cause Sony released an update a few days ago which would probably disable this. Might want to check though.

Also my friend used his N900 to sploit his PS3 using the psgroove source code. Check out other machines that you can do it from.