To Upgrade Or Not

okiwan

upgrade or wait  

1. 1. upgrade or wait

• wait you impatiant bastard!!!
    • fuck it, get a new toy!

ok so i awoke today to an awesome text msg saying i get to upgrade my cell phone early (with a 2 year plan of course). right now i have a HTC droid eris. awesome phone but probably the most underpowered droid out there. so should i go use my free upgrade an get something awesome like the droid x or the droid 2 or should i wait till later in 2011 when they have the dual core phones? cause if i use my upgrade now i wont be able to get a free phone for another 2 years. and cell phones are expensive. i sold my PS3 to buy this one cause i didnt have an upgrade yet.

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

edit: ooo this sounds tempting...and the dual cores arnt much of an improvement for the 1GHz

Motorola Droid X Highlights and Specs

4.3″ touchscreen with 854×480 (WVGA) resolution

1 GHz CPU plus dedicated graphics processor

720p HD video recording, 8 megapixel camera, 2 LED flash

512 MB of RAM, 8 GB internal memory, 16 GB microsSD card

802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi, BT 2.1, GPS, CDMA, EVDO Rev. A

2.6″ x 5.0″ x 0.4″, weight of 5.4 ounces

edit: well i just did massive amounts of super fast research and i found out that the HTC Glacier is comming out real soon. like this month i think. an it has a dual core and is three times faster the the single core chips out now. but its not going to be on verizon sad to say. and it has a really nice technology for there screen. but certain features of the droid X are still better. like better camera HDMI output etc. but i read in 2013 quad core phone will be out. so a little after my 2 year contract will be up i can get something that i cant even dream of right now.

edit: i cant wait im leaving for the verizon store after i eat.

Edited by okiwan

never mind i didnt get shit. those bastards lied. the upgrade is i get a new phone for the price of a two year activation. i drive all the way there an their like oh so your total price in $199. im like huh? hes like ya the phone cost $600 with your upgrade you get it for $199. needless to say i was angry.