Just Got 28 P4 What To Do With Them...computer Aray?

BoNk3rZz

well i tryin to think about something to do with all these pc i got for free (yup free) just took ownership of 28 IBM THINKCENTRE's M52 8215 (p4 - 1g ram nothing spacial) but i cant not think for the life of me what to do with all these pc. Was thinking about a computer aray but i have never done it or know where to start.. got any ideas??? and yes i prob will sell some. hit me back with ideas,, ltr

Ask about been informed as to were they end up, if they end up filling a class room, pictures are always fun. Of course they may end up just been sold for money depending on what is in demand at the time, still more useful that sat doing nothing.

Ditto. I was going to suggest the same thing. Johnny could always use some extra equipment, and he just made a post about the whole classroom in a suitcase thing he is currently working on.

recent: http://www.hackersforcharity.org/long-journey/a-suitcase1/

Edited by digip

Damn, all these people saying give them to Johnny, and once I read OP's post, I could only think of custering them and using them to crack WPA and brute force shit, and set one of those folding@home/SETI type things to run in the off time.

I feel bad now =(

Damn, all these people saying give them to Johnny, and once I read OP's post, I could only think of custering them and using them to crack WPA and brute force shit, and set one of those folding@home/SETI type things to run in the off time.

I feel bad now =(

lol dont feel bad i think thats a good idea too.