Whats with the stupid armor?

Sparda

The impacts are harder, the game is more violent and they have people who are 300lbs+ and juiced to the gills on things that would kill most people?

But as an guy interested in PR, i have to say you chose the videos well... the *worst* impacts in rugby (where most of them didn't get up quickly) compared to a collage football game...

Honisty it was the first actualy rugby game footage the turned up when I typed rugby as the search. I had to work harder to find american football footage though. If you didn;t notice if you now go to video.google.com while using a british ISP IP address you will be redirected to video.google.co.uk. So typing football was no good, and american football gave still few results, the first big "in a statium full of poeple" result I found was this... I think you know why I didn't use it... becasue melodic might have been around of course :P

The NFL (american football league) prohibits copying and redistributing their footage at all in any way, so finding footage will be a bit harder. As for why they wear so much padding is just as VaKo said, the hitting it much harder and more violent. A few teammates of mine played college football and they're 250+lbs. Getting hit by them is like a freight train to a Ford Ka, not good. I'm not saying that rugby isn't a crazy sport, but american football has proven to be a bit more contact orientated and the padding necessary.

Honisty it was the first actualy rugby game footage the turned up when I typed rugby as the search. I had to work harder to find american football footage though. If you didn;t notice if you now go to video.google.com while using a british ISP IP address you will be redirected to video.google.co.uk. So typing football was no good, and american football gave still few results, the first big "in a statium full of poeple" result I found was this... I think you know why I didn't use it... becasue melodic might have been around of course :P

cool so since when was i a sex crazed fiend...

Im american and personally I hate football. Its so fing boring. Id much rather watch a game of soccer or baseball. Football to all the other folks who arnt american.

I agree, I hate football and find it boring as all hell. However, I find baseball to be even worse. My father once took me every home game of our local team's season (league just below majors) and I fell asleep in every one before the 3rd inning. I just can't see how people enjoy watching someone take five minutes to throw a ball, only to have it hit by a bat, caught by an outfielder and repeat the whole process.

Honestly, I wish cricket would replace baseball in the US (or even better, Soccer), that's far more entertaining.

Im american and personally I hate football. Its so fing boring. Id much rather watch a game of soccer or baseball. Football to all the other folks who arnt american.

I agree, I hate football and find it boring as all hell. However, I find baseball to be even worse. ... I wish cricket would replace baseball in the US (or even better, Soccer), that's far more entertaining.

i only have one thing to say to that:

My poor attept at the +digg icon

Guest zacharygriggs

american football is just like vako said more contact from 300+ pound men trying to move more 300+ pound men out of the way trying to get to a guy in 3 seconds before he throws a misformed ball, looks kinda like a stubby joint, fifty yards in the other direction, about 45-46 meters, and if you are the guy throwing the ball (Quarter Back) and your defense fails you you have 2-3 300+ lb guys running as hard as they can AT YOU.

images for illustration

lookanant.jpg

29.jpg

tackle.jpg

Heh, I used to watch my school's football game. We suck, but we're violent. And these Highschool guys are huge...Atleast some are. And its intresting because these 200+guys like 9 would fall tackling this little guy whose tryign to run the ball. But I think that may be way they requie padding. Otherwise, im sure they'd be quite a few deaths in the game. Pretty much i think all this game is for, is for guys to halfway squish a guy to death, and not go to jail. :)

*Will never admit she likes football*

Guest zacharygriggs

also it a chance for a skinny guy to put his hands between a fat guys legs and catch a ball.

and a sport for fat white guys with to much testisterone.

also it a chance for a skinny guy to put his hands between a fat guys legs and catch a ball.

and a sport for fat white guys with to much testisterone.

Heh, i like high school and middle school football, cause then the girls get to play. And thats awsome. And i played football fora little. I think guys are much mire interested in putting their hands between girls legs.

yea... but they dont play football because they are scared of spiders running onto the field

lol i think its mostly because of, you know most priests i've seena re older, and they'd like, get horribly killed, and ya know violence isnt the answer.