1. 1.

• +
    • - which means i'm being paid my microsoft to vote this way

If you are wanting to get MSFT updates via FireFox I use

http://ietab.mozdev.org/ it is an IE tab extension

Works all good for me

Cheers

Darthbob :wink:

You realise that using that method you are still using Internet explorer right? There by making the first ever sentance you wrote on this forum compleatly and utterly incorrect?

The first sentence of this post was nessasery, however the second one was over the top. The editor, never the less, decided to leave it in.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously sparda, i'm saying this as a mod, take it down a notch or 2 ok. No need to be so condescending towards people you consider to be n00bs.

I'm not trying to noob bash, I'm just using my relentless logic to point out mistakes. Admitadly I didn't have to point out "There by making the first ever sentance you wrote on this forum compleatly and utterly incorrect?", but for some reason (I guess it's becasue I'm an angry person) I felt it nessasery. Welcome to the forum darthbob! If you say some thing incorrect, you probably will be corrected :P

Noted, just please try and be a little more understanding and polite to the new users. If we know something someone else doesn't we should try and politely educate them rather than deeride them for there ignorance.

You realise that using that method you are still using Internet explorer right? There by making the first ever sentance you wrote on this forum compleatly and utterly incorrect?

How is the first sentence incorrect?

I wrote

Meaning that if you dont want to open IE to check for updates you can use this extension in firefox which is a matter of convenience rather than anything and yes I am aware that it uses IE because if you had of read my entire post the 6 words are

it is an IE tab extension
so I was just giving people an option.

I do wonder one thing though if you are like this on a forum I would hate to either 1. know you and 2. work with you.

Regards

Darthbob

PS maybe if you are going to correct people on what they are typing maybe you should correct your spelling.

PPS. I will not be coming back onto this forum again

How is the first sentence incorrect?

I wrote

Meaning that if you dont want to open IE to check for updates you can use this extension in firefox which is a matter of convenience rather than anything and yes I am aware that it uses IE because if you had of read my entire post the 6 words are

it is an IE tab extension
so I was just giving people an option.

I do wonder one thing though if you are like this on a forum I would hate to either 1. know you and 2. work with you.

Regards

Darthbob

PS maybe if you are going to correct people on what they are typing maybe you should correct your spelling.

PPS. I will not be coming back onto this forum again

Fair enough

(Why is the quoting all broken?)

No, not fair enough, fuckwit... you've been getting progressively more arrogant towards members of this community and I alone have heard many people express a dislike to your attitude.

Tone it down a little or take a time out.

Woo, some one finaly admites that I'm arrogent! Every so often I would feel arrogent and ask some one if I think I am, and they would say no.

Now, to the matter at hand. Can you give examples of my arrogance? I probably won't beable to see it unless you point it out. I'm not sure it's arrogence that I am portarying, more general bitterness.

Guest zacharygriggs

holy shit a flame war that i'm not taking part in, </awe>

Grow the Fuck up and quit arguing, there is no point in to say somebody is arrogant, or critisizing their spelling, and IETab is just launching IE withing Firefox, so you are still using IE wich was the point to this thread to begin with!

</serious>

collapses and dies

Guest zacharygriggs

the voice in my head is always calm but the one from right behind my left ear is the one that picks up on hostilities

xachargychrihshshgjngdk what ever your name is.

please dont try to intercept something you dont know the whole of.

and please could you not tell me to grow up :)

know me before you tell me to grow up please :)

now dont get involved in shit you dont know whats going on.

...cuh tell me to grow up

xachargychrihshshgjngdk what ever your name is.

please dont try to intercept something you dont know the whole of.

and please could you not tell me to grow up :)

know me before you tell me to grow up please :)

now dont get involved in shit you dont know whats going on.

...cuh tell me to grow up

Melodic. Grow up please.