How To Make Window Focused At Once

r4v37t

Why would you want two windows to have focus at once?

there is one game that I played and I used a cheat program, which allows me to play in two windows at once, but after the game was on the update now I can not play in two windows at once, but I still cheat program can be used but only be active if the focused window.

what u have done should be a BUG,and now the update fixed it.you had better dont do that again,or GM might ban ur account.

Honestly, in some games (Some MMO's stick out like a sore thumb), it is really convenient, or necessary, for a casual player to run two clients.MMOs where buffbots are almost an essential part of the game and make you useless without access to one (ala DAoC)So I wouldn't exactly knock him for it, depending on his intent.

Getting back on topic, I remember doing something similar using AutoHotKey's window hooks. You might want to look into that.

Edited by mux

Honestly, in some games (Some MMO's stick out like a sore thumb), it is really convenient, or necessary, for a casual player to run two clients.MMOs where buffbots are almost an essential part of the game and make you useless without access to one (ala DAoC)So I wouldn't exactly knock him for it, depending on his intent.

Getting back on topic, I remember doing something similar using AutoHotKey's window hooks. You might want to look into that.

OK. lets get back on topic.

Maybe what the cheat program have done is similar to using hooks.Stop thinking about two windows.If you own two PC,just try to operate them with one keyboard and one mouse.Some WOWer has done that before.