Pyblade

sablefoxx

sablefoxx have you been able to find any implementation details on the .lnk exploit, from what I read if has something to do with the parsing of the picture on any shortcut with shell32.dll, but that is all I could fund.

Metasploit has a module for it, I was hoping to be able to craft one using that but the Metasploit implementation really only allows you to exploit it over the network and not locally. I'm still looking into it though, it'd be a pretty slick way to run the payloads.

this is whats in my pwdump log file. is there something wrong here? cause the machine does have a login password. i know the password but why wont it dump it? or is this what its supposed to look like and i have to crack it with that program?

Administrator:500:NO PASSWORD*********************:NO PASSWORD*********************:::

Guest:501:NO PASSWORD*********************:NO PASSWORD*********************:::

VM:1000:NO PASSWORD*********************:NO PASSWORD*********************:::

It appears all the accounts on the computer have blank passwords. What OS was this take from?

Edited by sablefoxx

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lol, whoops. You're actually looking at a log file from a virtual machine I use to test stuff, it's not from your computer.

(fixed)

lmao. well in that case i dont have a pwdump file. i only got ie_history im_password sysinfo and wifikeys. im_passwords i guess was instant messenger? so thats blank cause there is no IM. an wifi was blank cause its not a wifi network. so why didnt i get a pwdump.log?

Each time you run bex.exe it should create a new directory called X:\logs\COMPUTERNAME and will generate a set of logs for that computer. If a new directory does not exist there was a problem executing the payload(s).

(if you're looking in X:\logs\VM then you're looking at the log files from the virtual machine I test stuff on which doesn't have any passwords nor programs installed on it)

(in the examples above 'x:' would be your flash drive)

Edited by sablefoxx

Ohh, okay. Yeah sounds like pwdump failed to launch for some reason... hrm.

From what I now...

-Install F_Bex.u3p opening the U3 menu of an UNMODIFIED Sandisk Cruzer.

-Open the menu...install apps...from Hdd...

and a small icon will appear on the avalaible apps...

My Problem

Couldn't find the "sniffing" log !

:)

From what I now...

-Install F_Bex.u3p opening the U3 menu of an UNMODIFIED Sandisk Cruzer.

-Open the menu...install apps...from Hdd...

and a small icon will appear on the avalaible apps...

My Problem

Couldn't find the "sniffing" log !

:)

Make sure you also copy the PyBlade files onto the flash partition of the drive. 'FBex' merely finds bex.exe and executes it. You can also set FBex to start automatically when the drive is inserted via the U3 menu.

I'm writing up some full documentation it'll be out soon, also w1ldf1re is working on a (modified) U3 version.

Edited by sablefoxx

hey could you change it so that when you set it to save as shtml in the blade.conf to actually save the logs as .html instead of .log?

Fixed in version 0.3 ;) -- also note its now just 'text' 'html' or 'xml' instead of 'stext', 'shtml' or 'sxml'

Edited by sablefoxx

thanx for tut , but can put file PyBlade on partition "CDFS" and save log on Another Partition , I thing that best because if put file on CDFS cant delete file and the antivirus not scan

and give me some explain about payloads file emo.exe,ftp_exec.exe etc.. what can I do for that

post-12074-1282473663_thumb.jpg

Edited by mR.xx

thanx for tut , but can put file PyBlade on partition "CDFS" and save log on Another Partition , I thing that best because if put file on CDFS cant delete file and the antivirus not scan

and give me some explain about payloads file emo.exe,ftp_exec.exe etc.. what can I do for that

A modified U3 payload is on the way, w1ldf1re is help'in with that.