What Are The Factors Effecting India's Internal Security ?

ronzomsh

It has been seen that, in the recent times, there have been many cases which have imposed a threat to the internal security of India. We could see lot of terrorist activities, corruption, maoist activities and many more which is dis balancing our internal peace

That is a very good question, wouldn't the government be the cause, or not doing its job the way its suppose to.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

OP, this is a security sub-forum where the topics are generally related to computers and/or electronics, just FYI in case you're not a bot.

That is true, but I've seen a few times before, users posting questions or topics not related to IT/Computers at all.

But there could be a possibility that, he is a bot after all.

Edited by Infiltrator

That is true, but I've seen a few times before, users posting questions or topics not related to IT/Computers at all.

But there could be a possibility that, he is a bot after all.

Yeah... But not usually in the "Security: Security and Hacking related discussion..." forum...

Yeah... But not usually in the "Security: Security and Hacking related discussion..." forum...

Good point didn't realize that. I think the forums administrator should discard this thread, its of little or no use at all.