Controling Multiple Pc's

Noyou

I am familiar with Synergy to control multiple computers with a single mouse and keyboard, but recently have been wanting to actually send identical commands to all the machines at once. Not just be able to slide from one machine to the other with the mouse. IE: All computers get the same keystroke/mouse click at the same time. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am familiar with Synergy to control multiple computers with a single mouse and keyboard, but recently have been wanting to actually send identical commands to all the machines at once. Not just be able to slide from one machine to the other with the mouse. IE: All computers get the same keystroke/mouse click at the same time. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sounds like a project?

Edited by hacker07

Are you looking to multibox a game or what?

It would be simple to setup a netcat/cryptcat environment to send commands.

http://sectools.org/#netcat

The only issue I see with this set up is, having multiple terminal windows (CMD) opened all at once. That is if the OP, wants to control the PC's individually. If not, imagine trying to control x10 pcs at once from x10 different terminal windows a daunting task, unless there is a batch script to automate the process.

Another note, how to control multiple PCs at once from a single console and how NetCat gonna know which computer is which computer, since you can only have one connection at the time.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks for the replies. Mr.protocol I think the link you posted will work for what I need. At least I think I can make it work. Multi boxing games is my main reason for trying this I have a few other projects I want to try too.

Edited by Noyou