HackCom Episode 2

Famicoman

Hey, Thanks. We all over here have a ~shutter~ COLD... So while im off camera, im going to look into some new things, even some hardware hacks. I have a few ideas. Both software and hardware. I hope to bring in some nice things. Like I said in the last EP I will be moving the show to every other week. Look for the new show around the 7th of Auguest. Thanks again for the people who believe I can get better.

The content should always come first and the hosts seconded and with out good writing and an understanding of the subject that you are discussing, any show that someone puts out will turn out like shit.

There’s no point beating around the bush hear but most IPTV shows are shit and just rehashing old content that has been done on so many other IPTV show. I think the best thing people could do is find a show they like and offer to help them out by coming up with ideas, writing scripts, producing content, writing show notes and doing general producer jobs.

If you have something you really think people will like then you should submit it to http://www.hacktv.org/ as I can guaranty you that most people get bored or sick of the amount of work they have to put into making a show and give up after 4 to 6 months.

It’s the same with Podcasts and if you have something to say you should submit it to http://www.twatech.org/

Yep, exactly.

I think it would be good if you taught and gave real life examples of simple electronics. While knowing the software for hacking is a must, in some instances a simple understanding of electronics is also nessasery. For example, performing a man in the middle attack (ARP cache poisioning) while you do not have access to the switch that needs poisining may requier some thing like this. As well as doing a segment on how to create a battary powered switch it will also actualy teach the viewer understanding about the physics of electrcity (e.g. six 1A battaies will power a 600mA switch for 1.67 hours (1 hour and 40 minuetsish))

I thought the 2nd ep. was way better than the 1st-thexbox part :P

the PHP part was shit, but you did not do that :)

If you go back and look at the 1st Hak.5 you will see how much they improved, hope you do the same

Great job so fair you are doing it by your self 8)

I surgested that for the php segment he teach people how to make a calculator in php and build up from there. I even wrote the php for the segment, and you can even use the calculator. Currently there is no validation and it only sums numbers together, the idea was that you start with some thing basic and build on it over a number of weeks. So in the first week you would explain how to make the basic form with your one submite button, but the next week you would teach them how to use radio buttons on a form and use case in the php.