nonoezel = homebrewhacks = GHHZHZRY?

Duelus

I'm down with that, been meaning to do an FAQ or 2 but there is so much stuff with no order to it. First thing we need is a sticky saying "don't post your IP in the forum unless you know the risks".

Yeah, I've been posting on forums since I was 10 years old. I just treated everyone like a respectable adult, and never received any complaints. Except for making a few bold assertions, like asking alot of information about somthing that I thought existed but didn't, there really was nothing else I have been ashamed of. I think that when you treat everyone as some sort of all-knowing person, you have great respect for them, but also don't realize their obvious flaws... I guess it was just how I was raised.

Guest zacharygriggs
nonoezel - just another new nick from home brew hacks/GHZHZYYGZ ?

no it's not, ask darren to check the ips of both of us

drop it already. besides, why would *anyone* want to be associated with those older nicks that were nothing but trouble.

Hint hint.

Guest zacharygriggs

drop it already. besides, why would *anyone* want to be associated with those older nicks that were nothing but trouble.

Hint hint.

ok, i now say that i had nothing to do with the other to guys but just steal his internet.