nonoezel = homebrewhacks = GHHZHZRY?

Duelus

But he was using a proxy for Homebrew Hacks. Its possible for hime to create new names with different proxys. I'm about 55% sure its not him. This dude seems more "In touch" with everything, and much less annoying.

EDIT:

There was this kid who was a member here named GHHZHZRY who was annoying as hell, and he was banned. He then basically sent us hate messages under a new account, Homebrew Hacks, which he made using a proxy. I think that account was banned as well.

Your age explains it, but there will be a conspiracy theory that you are GHHZHZRY trying to SE us.

For your sake, just remember, you are on a tech forum. Gummy pants are kinda out o place. Make sure your responses are thought out, not so impulsive unless they are funny. Also, be nice, and try not to use IM words (U R SUX) or leetspeak (y0u R 5uX0r5).

Mr Homebrewhacks is still with us, just under yet another name. No hard info on it but he was playing nicely last time I saw him posting. Just another kid who needed to learn the "rules".

Main thing to do in a forum your new to is just lurk around for a bit, read whats going on and jump in whenever you can. If you keep getting flamed, read this: http://www.albion.com/netiquette/corerules.html

and do your best to vaugly follow it.

My angry box is to small :( but ya I don't think this kid has learned of the google. I bet his next post will be

"whats a google"

Easy guys, he's learning. We've all been there, posting random things and being flamed for it. We learned and so can he, just give him time. He's only thirteen! I was watching blue's clues and trading pokemon cards back then.

Shit, I said that outloud.

I believe it's time we develop a community-built "New members read this before posting" topic so we can at least give people a heads-up that we don't tolerate mindless posting as well as pointers for our most popular questions: Where can I find (whatever)? How do I (whatever)? etc etc. Any thoughts?