Hak5 Dvd Or Bluray

Mike Chelen

I believe there is a Hak5 season 1 (non-physical) dvd floating around the interwebz on a torrent tracker somewhere.

Hak5 DVD link 1

Also, I remember seeing a bunch of videos segments on Youtube from the the DVD, like cast interviews and such.

• 3 months later...
I believe there is a Hak5 season 1 (non-physical) dvd floating around the interwebz on a torrent tracker somewhere.

Hak5 DVD link 1

Also, I remember seeing a bunch of videos segments on Youtube from the the DVD, like cast interviews and such.

That link gave me a 404 error so I emailed them and they said they lost the file!

I've been searching for awhile on Google and can't seem to find a working link anywhere.

If someone here has a copy please upload it somewhere.

Thanks!

If you just mean the main episodes, you're going for BR for storage? Fair enough if it works out cheaper than multiple DVDs.

The stuff that would attract hard core lovers are the items no longer on here or youtube. Like the live episodes. The one where they had a cocktail party and Darren tried to hide his white socks.

I don't see that about anymore.

Plus you would maximise sales when Hak5 is popular, it isn't right now. I mean, it could be a lot more in a couple months.

• 6 months later...
Guest Deleted_Account

I Have seasons 5 through 8 now all on DVDs :D Season 5 is where I started watching so I don't plan on going any further back than that. I used a copy of Nero I had laying around to burn it :P

I've got all the episodes starting from episode 3 onwards. I'm still in the process of compiling 1 and 2.

• 3 years later...

When the Hak5 guys get time, they should seriously put together a DVD/Blu-Ray of all their eps. I imagine it would sell OK in the HakShop, added money, and also a great way to commemorate so many successful podcasts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've got every episode. I could make a torrent of it season by season when I get some time.

Or do a DVD of each season and just send it to people who would like. Just pay for the postage or some such.

Edited by Rkiver

While a torrent would be nice, I recall there being a topic similar to this previously where they mentioned that it's in their interest to have some trusted source produce numbers for actual downloads which have occurred, as this helps them prove to (potential) sponsors what the size of their viewing public is. Torrents don't have any methods for achieving this. Obviously they wouldn't have issues with people providing other interested parties with the odd episode, but if you're going to grab a full season, or even start to provide torrents for more current episodes, they might object.

Wasn't there a topic somewhere that listed the direct download links for all the episodes, as provided by Revision3? It might not come in as fast as you'd like but it's not complete shit, you end up with the movie file and your download gets counted as a recorded view to entice the sponsors.

Here's the topic which includes the link to a github project that scripts the downloads.

Edited by Cooper