[Version 1] Uploading Executables?

Dyndns normally should work, but surprisingly i noticed that metasploit will generate a payload that seems to resolve the dns name and use the ip adress to create the payload..

Meaning that its still not going to update the ip.. I might be wrong, but thats what I noticed when i did my experimentations..

But reverse TCP is always better than using a bind, who now doesnt own a router that blocks all the standard ports..?

Seb

USB hub with your ducky and a flashdrive maybe?

I'm looking for more 'creative' solutions, basically I'd like everything done as Keyboard input (if I have a choice :)

What I've just thought of would be using "copy con" to construct a script, e.g.

[WinKey+R]
cmd
[Enter]
copy con quack.vbs[Enter]
object = someobject[Enter]
object.dosomething[Enter]
end[CTRL+Z]
quack.vbs[Enter]

Also one more idea: Make the ducky disconnect after delivering a payload, making it harder to detect.

Edited by AndrewFaulds

In regards of disconnecting the ducky, great idea, good that you thought of that!

I dont think copy con will work if the antivirus running (if not killed as discussed in another thread) has an instant scanning feature scanning contents of currently modified files..

Seb

In regards of disconnecting the ducky, great idea, good that you thought of that!

I dont think copy con will work if the antivirus running (if not killed as discussed in another thread) has an instant scanning feature scanning contents of currently modified files..

Seb

Well, yes, but bear in mind most virus scanners won't know the exploit (assuming a new one), plus Ducky can create a different version every time with some crafty code.

I AM NOT A SCRIPT KIDDIE!! im just new to electronics like this!! and no the "handle" hacker07 doesn't make me a hacker

Read the datasheets, connect appropriate pins, program teensy to use new chip, etc. It's fairly straightforward logically, even if you're new to electronics.

Read the datasheets, connect appropriate pins, program teensy to use new chip, etc. It's fairly straightforward logically, even if you're new to electronics.

Yes I know, I was just looking for input about how I would go about doing that. I guess here is not the easiest place to get the answer! I must find the answer myself. Thanks

Yes I know, I was just looking for input about how I would go about doing that. I guess here is not the easiest place to get the answer! I must find the answer myself. Thanks

1) Read PDFs

2) Solder appropriate wires.

3) Program Teensy

4) ???

5) PROFIT!

Sorry to be rude, but seriously now...

1) Read PDFs

2) Solder appropriate wires.

3) Program Teensy

4) ???

5) PROFIT!

Sorry to be rude, but seriously now...

lol we all ask a stupid question once in a while. lol ive been already working on my teensy i dont really need help its easier than i thought. i just didn't try lol

You're right space could potentially be a problem but I know that Poison Ivy Rat server executables are only about 20KB depending on what you put in them. The Teensy documentation is woefully inaccurate on how much flash memory you get, it doesn't tell you whether the flash memory it contains is bits or bytes. My guess is it's bytes in which case you'll get approx 32 bytes. This should be more than enough for a Poison Ivy Rat installation, or a TCP backdoor, or any other small application.

A 20KB binary will be substantially larger than 20KB when you encode it as hex or even base64. I don't think this is the right way to go. What we really want is to present the Teensy as a MSD and let the PC read the file off an microSD card.

A 20KB binary will be substantially larger than 20KB when you encode it as hex or even base64. I don't think this is the right way to go. What we really want is to present the Teensy as a MSD and let the PC read the file off an microSD card.

20KB in Hex ~40KB

20KB in Base64 ~26.6KB

Of course, you don't actually have to store them in this format. You can actually store them in binary and do the conversion on the fly.

I've actually been playing with the concept of executable uploading with base64 in the thread Fun With Base64, with a functional example.

I'm thinking about paring this up with RawHID. IE, you transfer over a small background app that uses RawHID which will enable you to silently transfer binary in the background at a much faster transfer rate.