I Don't Want To Hack Gmail!

TeChMaNiAcK

Well first of all i'm sorry if may sound noob...

i just want to know that how is the authentication of a user is accomplished by an email service provider, and how exactly does my browser (OR my PC) know that yes it has to log me in?

if it is some kind of cookie being set or stored, pls share some details about it coz if it is the case then i can always have that cookie file with me, uploaded on some ftp and i can access my e-mail account without any need of typing in my password!!!

Instead of copying a cookie, just create an Internet shortcut with the following URL

https://www.google.com/accounts/ServiceLogi...stentCookie=yes

Just Replace YOURPASSWORDHERE with your password and YOURGMAILUSERNAMEHERE with your gmail username.

not working bro!!!

14d0t8x.jpg

[e-mail id purposeposely hidden by me]

BUT iam still interested in the cookie buisness, u see i can copy all the cookies in one password protected RAR file and use any account with fool proof security. In this URL method, i still have to enter my credentials, which i don't want...

i just want to know that how is the authentication of a user is accomplished by an email service provider, and how exactly does my browser (OR my PC) know that yes it has to log me in?

They check your username and password against a database.

if it is some kind of cookie being set or stored, pls share some details about it coz if it is the case then i can always have that cookie file with me, uploaded on some ftp and i can access my e-mail account without any need of typing in my password!!!

Yes, it is a cookie, but also your IP address and also inactivity of the cookies session. Probably won't e able to do what you wish to achieve as google will probably time out the cookie after a while.