Wireless Hacking

rozza1000

I found a new hack for a wpa connection. It can only be done on windows 7 when you first install your wireless card it will ask for a password off the bottem of the rutor and you can find this using netstat and other programs like that and when you put in it will give you the password it is a real big screw up by microsoft lol

ps hope it works for you like it did me

Edited by rozza1000

If your wireless password is your MAC address, then yes, it will work. However, if your sensible your password will look something like this "Du599+rapha=5gud2f6!P6pHE@$uw5epr-c$&ak4sUnadus_acrUw8acrutra?u" and not be written on your router.

If your wireless password is your MAC address, then yes, it will work. However, if your sensible your password will look something like this "Du599+rapha=5gud2f6!P6pHE@$uw5epr-c$&ak4sUnadus_acrUw8acrutra?u" and not be written on your router.

my wpa key is diffent to the code its the sn number that it uses

no but this code would still work

OK, if you have found something cool, then try it with 2-3 routers and document it. Also document the settings of the WAP's your testing, and try WPA 1 & 2, and WEP.

Finally, we have an edit button, use it. Points don't win prizes.

I was thinking that the OP was talking about the "Wifi Protected Setup" thinger, that asks for a pin number.

I could be wrong, since I looked at the bottom of my router and the only passwords I found were to login to the web interface.

EDIT: Thanks VaKo for the link. I've bookmarked it. :)

Edited by Charles

I was thinking that the OP was talking about the "Wifi Protected Setup" thinger, that asks for a pin number.

I could be wrong, since I looked at the bottom of my router and the only passwords I found were to login to the web interface.

EDIT: Thanks VaKo for the link. I've bookmarked it. :)

yer you found what i mean

OK, if you have found something cool, then try it with 2-3 routers and document it. Also document the settings of the WAP's your testing, and try WPA 1 & 2, and WEP.

wep dosent work there are no codes

i have tryed it on 14 rutors that i have at my desposal and i connect and work fine

there master codes to for accesing lets say belkin they have set master code being somethink like 0203EFE260 these code can be found on google but as it could be used for black hat hacking i will not tell you were to find these codes

but you should find them easy

ps hope this will help you have more fun with wifi

If someone is stupid enough not to change the default PIN for Wifi Protected Setup (I've disabled it since I just punch in my key), then they either didn't read the manual, or don't care.

your password is voided using the code meaning no password you use the pin off the router instead and it dose not

matter if you got a 64 bit password it will bypass it .no matter what

PS i have a different pass to when i brought my wireless router and it still bypasses the password

it works with belkin and netgear its called pin security it is under you Sn

Edited by rozza1000

We still need you to do a write up on this, the exact environment, hardware used, the details of what you do to get access to the AP without knowing the WPA password etc, without that this is all conjecture.

Proof, I want proof.

In other news, I've cracked every encryption scheme ever, using a program which took me 52.44 seconds to write (in COBOL, no less). It absolutely requires a 68k CPU, and will render any protections absolutely useless in mere milliseconds. Thank you and good night.

Aww shit... You mean I have been posting random crap for the last 2 years for nothing?! (.)_(.)

Lol.. Hey btw, this is the first I have heard of this wireless hoohah from 7. Is it only compatible with certain routers and firmware?

My routers a wrt-dust fart edition, so it wasn't easy to setup then, damn sure nothing ez about it now (well unless you count the random resetting of it from time to time):P

As far as I can tell, Wifi Protected Setup is compatible with a bunch of stuff. I know there is a button on my old Linksys router for it, and there is one on my printer, but I haven't bothered to use it.

See here. The OP seems to be referring to the "PIN" entry method.