Zipit Discmage Problem

bushy333

i got my zip it to the the open zipit screen with the fake penguin thing. but my computer wont write/burn the 1gb image on a 2gb sd card so any help would be appreciated. oh and the physdisc write program opens and i run it like in the vid then it just popped with the German word for end.

i got my zip it to the the open zipit screen with the fake penguin thing. but my computer wont write/burn the 1gb image on a 2gb sd card so any help would be appreciated. oh and the physdisc write program opens and i run it like in the vid then it just popped with the German word for end.

Nods physdiskwrite is FUNKY. I was able to write the 1gb image on my 2gb SD card just fine. Try removing all the partitions off the thing (using like disk management in windows or gparted in linux). Or even try putting a FAT or FAT32 partition on it and formatting it, THEN using physdiskwrite.

It should take about 8 minutes to do the actual writing. During that time it is in a command line screen with german and numbers going up.

There are a couple other disk writing programs that do the same thing.